Join Our Team
We are a small family-oriented and inclusive village school with a friendly and committed team dedicated to providing an engaging curriculum to bring out the best in all our children.
Great Finborough CEVC Primary School is committed to safe-guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is also subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and children’s barred list check. Great Finborough CEVC Primary welcoming diversity.
Current Staff Vacancies:
We have vacancies for both regular and relief Midday Supervisors.
1.25 hours per day, exact working times to be confirmed at interview
Rate of pay Local Authority Grade 2 point 1 (£10.50 per hour )
- Open to adults of all ages
- We can offer regular or occasional work
- A great job if you have been thinking about volunteering but would like to earn some extra cash instead
- You can confirm your availability the week before, allowing you flexibility
- A great job if you want a few hours work while your own children are at school
- All training provided; no previous experience necessary
For more information please contact Mrs Elliss on 01449 613208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application details can be downloaded below:
Current Governor Vacancies:
We are currently seeking a co-opted governor, please contact the Chair, Mr Liam Page, with expressions of interest email@example.com