Join Our Team
Great Finborough Primary is a successful and thriving village Church school. Our recent OFSTED (December 2016) graded us as ‘Good’ with our curriculum and enrichment programmes as ‘Outstanding’. Following our recent SIAMS inspection (January 2017), we were graded as ‘Good’ with our success at meeting the needs of all our learners as ‘Outstanding’.
Great Finborough Church Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Current Staff Vacancies:
Relief Midday Supervisors
We are looking to appoint a number of Relief Midday Supervisors to provide cover when our existing MDSA’s are unavailable to work and to meet the additional cover needs imposed by COVID procedures.
These people will have the following personal qualities:
- Enjoy supporting children in a play environment.
- Be caring and nurturing towards our children.
- Be flexible, willing to undertake a variety of tasks and attend work at short notice.
- Understand and demonstrate confidentiality.
- Be willing to abide by and follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Be willing to undertake training if required.
You will be issued with a ‘casual’ contract and paid according to the number of hours you are employed to work, which will vary from week to week.
This will be on the pay grade 1 point 1.
Successful applicants will be subject to an interview, a DBS check and any appointment will also be subject to satisfactory references.
I am interested, what do I now need to do?
- Request an application pack from our Business Manager Mrs Elliss by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the application forms and return to the school office (forms may be completed and returned electronically)
Current Governor Vacancies:
We currently have one vacancy for a co-opted governor. If you are a member of our local community and feel you have skills you could contribute to our governing body please contact our Business Manager Mrs Elliss by emailing email@example.com.