Great Finborough Primary is a successful and thriving village Church school. Our recent OFSTED (December 2016) graded us as ‘Good’ with our curriculum and enrichment programmes as ‘Outstanding’. Following our recent SIAMS inspection (January 2017), we were graded as ‘Good’ with our success at meeting the needs of all our learners as ‘Outstanding’.
Great Finborough Church Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Current Staff Vacancies:
We are looking to appoint Relief Midday Supervisors to provide cover when our existing MDSA’s are unavailable to work. These people will have the following personal qualities:
- Enjoy supporting children in a play environment.
- Be caring and nurturing towards our children.
- Be flexible, willing to undertake a variety of tasks and attend work at short notice.
- Understand and demonstrate confidentiality.
- Be willing to abide by and follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Be willing to undertake training if required.You will be issued with a ‘casual’ contract and paid according to the number of hours you are employed to work which will vary from week to week. This will be on the pay grade 1 point 6.
For more information and an Application Pack, please contact Mrs Elliss in the School Office.
Current Governor Vacancies: